We may collect certain information about you when you use these services;
- Your IP address, and information about the web browser you’re using
- Your name and contact details, such as email address and telephone number
- Your delivery address
- Your favourite order items and preferences
The following information is shared with the design agency owner;
- Your name, contact details and delivery address
- Number of previous online orders
We may also process the following information in the course of doing business without storing it;
- Your payment information, such as credit card details
A cookie is a small file we place on your computer with a unique ID, used to remember your session as you browse the website or app and place an order. We may also use a cookie to remember your profile for next time. Cookies are harmless and very small. Cookies must be enabled to continue using our service.
Securing your data
Your personal information is important and we take great measures to ensure its security and safety.
All your personal information is transmitted over an encrypted web connection (HTTPS) using a signed and encrypted SSL certificate. We store passwords in an encrypted form to further protect your login details. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial systems to safeguard information collected.
When processing credit card or sensitive payment information, this data is collected and passed directly to our payment provider and your bank. We do not handle or store sensitive payment information ourselves.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). Our payment provider also handles data within the EEA. Your bank will process information in your country of residence and/or the bank’s primary country of business.
Some of our third party suppliers are based in the United States. By submitting your personal data you agree that some information will be shared with them and stored and processed outside of the EEA.
How we use your data
Your data may be used for;
- the website/app to tailor itself to your preferences
- the website/app to accept payments
- the agency to deliver your order
- the agency to send you relevant special offers
- the system provider to contact you for feedback about the service
We also store anonymised information about customer orders, such as popular items.
Disclosing your information
Sometimes we rely on third parties to provide and help improve some aspects of our core service. You may be bound by their privacy policies in addition to this one. Third parties we employ are;
- Apple (for iOS app downloads) and Google (for Google Play app downloads) who process your personal information when downloading official apps
- A leading email delivery company for registration confirmation and order receipts
- Leading payment service providers to securely handle your payment details
We only share the information required to provide core services listed above (“How we use your data”) once the third party meets our strict privacy standards.
If required by law under UK jurisdiction to share your information we may do so. We won’t share your information with any other organisations and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.